My brother (as a baby) would sit up in his crib and sing songs to the moon. My cousin (also as a baby, keep in mind she was just learning to speak) would look out the window and talk to a Native American on a white horse that she addressed as "Chief Pow". My other two cousins as children were arguing in their bedroom, looked to the window and saw a sasquatch like creature peering at them. Even my mother had several very strange supernatural experiences dealing with spirits. So perhaps it was inevitable that I would develop some type of gift or atleast have some strange experiences of my own.
As a child I remember having a very vivid dream of a burning house, it was so real that I can remember feeling the heat from the flames. A few days after the dream my paternal grandmother Wilma's house burned to the ground. That dream is the first I can remember but I know there were more before it. Another example was a dream of mine that lasted a whole week. The first dream I was running from a hooded killer, she caught up to me and stabbed me and said "six more days". I woke up terrified. The next night I was running from the same killer, I tripped over something and she injected me with some sort of poision and said "five more days" this continued the entire week. When the final dream came about I was running from her again. In this dream she tied me up and walked me to a giant mirror. She told me to look in it and as I did I realized the killer was me. I still have no idea what that dream was about. Perhaps some deep hatred for myself or maybe something as simple as self discovery. With that said I am now going to tell you the most recent one, the strangest of all...
It began with a dream. I was in the woods near where I live. I was walking along a path and this little girl who appeared to be around ten stepped out in front of me. She had blonde curly hair and was dressed in a white Victorian dress splattered with blood drops. She looked at me, she was crying and injured quite badly. She managed to tell me her name was Anna and she was trying to escape (though she never stated from what). She pleaded for my help. She then disappeared and I heard a distant blood curdling scream and the sound of either a knife or an ax clanging against a rock. I woke up scared half to death, I wrote the dream down in my journal and told my mother, only my mother, about it the next day. The night after I had the very same dream again only at the end of this one I saw a news paper, all of it was blurry except the headline which read "young girl meets tragic end". Again I woke up terrified. After that one I told my mother again. Later that day (keep in mind this part was real, not a dream) my father, his friend Rex, and I went to ride our ATV's in the woods. We came to this spot when Rex stopped his four wheeler. He pointed up at this hill and told us about a small, very old cemetary up there. We got off of our four wheelers and walked up to it. The woods in that area were the woods I had saw in my dream which was strange. There were only seven graves, all illegible except for one. It had the name Anna written on it followed by the years 1809-1818. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath. My father asked me what was wrong and I told him absolutely everything. I could tell they wanted to believe me but couldn't hardly do it. So when we returned home I showed him the journal entry which was dated and I had my mother tell him. I've tried several times to find old newspaper articles and things to see if I could find the one in my dream but each time I come up empty handed. I believe the girl in my dream was murdered there. I believe her spirit was trying to get me to help her so she could finally rest. I am still looking for articles online and at local libraries and I hope to eventually solve this puzzle.
I have several other dreams I could write about, I may sometime but not just yet. I am really interested in other people's thoughts on these dreams so feel free to leave a comment.
Much love and peace
Andy
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohmygawd...! This is incredible. I do believe some people are "conduits" to another realm, or another sense. When I was a little girl, about four years old, I "remembered" walking through huge stone castles, and looking at hunting tapestries on the walls. I lived in a small town on Vancouver Island, where there were no castles, and no hunting tapestries. But I clearly remembered walking through the halls of the great castle.
ReplyDeleteYour dreams are just amazing. You should find out what you can about Anna. She is trying to tell you something.
You do indeed have a gift!