Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is a drawing I did a few days ago. If you are an anime fan like I am then you should be able to tell this is Byakuya from the anime/manga bleach. He's one of my very favorite characters. I watch a lot of anime, I like the beauty of it. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the animation we are all used to but if you have never watched anime or read a manga then you will see what I am talking about. I wish to get better at drawing anime and one day make my own manga with my own original characters. Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to type so I guess thats all. I know this is a bit of a random post but it cured my bordom therefore it did its job! I do suggest that if you havn't saw an anime check one out. My favorites are Bleach, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Deathnote, Witch Hunter Robin, and Wolfs Rain.


Much Love and peace
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment