I've never been the greatest at verbalizing my feelings. I always stutter and stammer until I feel like a complete fool. I just wish I could get over that fear and tell him how I feel. There is this boy, a boy that I care about more than anything. I have for quite some time now. He and I are great friends, he is so very easy to talk to. But this is completely different. I can talk to him about what happens at the end of "White Oleander", I can talk to him about reading the latest Shonen Jump manga, I can even talk to him about the most personal of problems. I just can't tell him how I feel. It all boils down to the thought that I'd rather have him as a friend than to risk losing him altogether. But when he says hello or simply waves at me I lose my breath for a second. When he hugs me I feel like I am meant to be in his arms. I just wish that he was as easy to talk to about this as my computer monitor is. Anyway, thank you for listening.
Much love and peace
Andy
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment